I have been meaning to host a challenge giveaway on my YouTube channel ever since I passed my 2000 subscriber milestone. However, with so many things going on with my brother and family, I just couldn’t get it together. Finally as I approached (and recently passed) 2,250 subscribers, I got myself organized. 🙂
My grandmother-in-law, Jacqueline, is turning 99 in early December, so I thought it would be a wonderful surprise for her if I was able to send her handmade birthday cards from my crafting friends. She loves and saves (I mean seriously, she has correspondence from the early 1900s!) cards and letters, but as most of her friends have passed, she rarely gets any other than cards from me. With the help of some super generous sponsors, I have the following 7 prizes (valued at $160!):
1-3. 3 prize packages, each valued at $20 from flairbyme.com (fka melscraftboutique on Zibbet) — Grand opening October 23, 2015
4. $20 gift certificate from HappyCreating (because of the way Etsy is set up, the winner will have to select $22 in product but the owner included free U.S. shipping so the winner will get $22 worth of product plus free shipping for $2)
5. $20 gift certificate to Diemond Dies
6. $20 gift certificate to Not2ShabbyShop
7. $40 prize package sponsored by my hubby (if winner is international this will be a gift certificate or paypal payment)
So what are the rules? You must be a subscriber to my YouTube channel. You must be 18 years+ or have a guardian’s written permission. Deadline for entries is November 30, 2015. This is how you can earn entries:
1. Make a birthday card for Jacqueline (for things she might like, know that she is French; has lived in Paris, Madrid, and NYC; enjoys fashion; loves the color pink; and is very feminine and stylish) – 2 entries
2. Make holiday cards for Jacqueline’s fellow assisted living residents/friends – 1 entry for each card
3. Make a video response sharing the card(s) you make for this challenge – 2 entries
To get my address, please email me at [email protected] Thanks!
I hope you will consider playing along. You’ll be helping to make this birthday extra special for my grandmother-in-law and perhaps also be adding joy to the lives of some of her fellow seniors.
The following is a video sharing the details of this challenge:
Thanks for stopping by! Big furry hugs, Kristina