To celebrate National Puppy Day (March 23, 2015), my birthday (later this week) and the 1 year anniversary of this blog, I wanted to release this “Hang In There Monkey” free digi and offer a challenge and giveaway.
I made this simple card by coloring up the digi with the following Copic colors:
Light parts of monkey: E21 and 23
Dark parts of monkey: E25 and 29
Balloon and ears of monkey: RV000, 00, and 21
I put a full coat of Glossy Accents over the balloon to give it a nice shine. Then it was just about layering the image on some patterned papers from my scrap box and adding the “hang in there” sentiment that I stamped and framed out with some kraft card stock.
Now for the challenge and giveaway:
1. You must be a subscriber to my YouTube channel CRAFTYPAWS and be 18 years or older (or have a guardian’s written permission) to participate
2. Give a thumbs up and leave a comment on THIS VIDEO, with 1 wish list item from each of the Not2ShabbyShop and Diemond Dies – 1 entry
3. Make a postcard (4″ x 6″ or smaller) about you and/or where you live and mail it to me (please email me at [email protected] for my address). Include your name and 1 thing from your “bucket list” (something you want to accomplish before your die) on the back of the postcard. – 2 entries
4. Make a YouTube video sharing your postcard (please email me to let me know you’ve done this). – 2 entries
Deadline for me to receive the postcard is April 25, 2015. Drawing to be held that night.
You could win one of the following 4 Prizes!
1. One $35 gift certificate to Diemond Dies
2. Two – $20 gift certificates to Not2ShabbyShop
3. Package of crafty yummies (the video below shows a sampling of things that will be included)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful crafty day! WOOF